Terms Of Service
By using the mtchildsupport.com web site ("Service"), or any services of Web Judicata, LLC ("Web Judicata"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Web Judicata reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time. You will be notified of any changes by an email to the address you provided when registering for the Service. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after notice and any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://secure.mtchildsupport.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Web Judicata prohibits certain conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Web Judicata cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 16 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- The Service may only be used by you for your personal use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of Web Judicata.
- If the Service suspects an account is being used by someone who is not the authorized proper user, the Service may temporarily disable that user's access in order to preserve system security.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Web Judicata cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
Not a Substitute for Legal Advice
- The Service provides an online system to aid in the calculation of child support obligations in Montana.
- At no time do we review your answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice, opinions or recommendations about your legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms, or strategies, or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation.
- The Service is not a law firm and may not perform services performed by an attorney.
- Mtchildsupport.com strives to keep its legal documents and formulas accurate, current, and up to date. However, because the law changes rapidly, we cannot guarantee that the information is completely current.
- If you need legal advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area.
- From time to time, mtchildsupport.com may perform certain attorney access services and introduce our visitors to attorneys through various methods. At no time is an attorney-client relationship created with us through the performance of any such services.
- This Service is not intended to create any attorney-client relationship, and your use of the Service does not and will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Service.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- Purchase of the Service entitles you to access for the period of time specified at the time of purchase. You will continue to have access to any and all information created for a period of 1 year from the expiration of your account. After one year, at any time and without notice your information may be deleted from Web Judicata's servers.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
Cancellation and Termination
- Web Judicata, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Web Judicata service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Web Judicata reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Web Judicata reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change at any time.
- Web Judicatqa shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- Web Judicata does not pre-screen Content, but Web Judicata and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- In the event of any dispute concerning this Agreement or the services provided hereunder, suit may be brought only in a court of competent jurisdiction in Flathead County, Montana, United States of America.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- Web Judicata cannot and will not give legal advice. Whether a question constitutes legal advice is a decision solely at the discretion of Web Judicata.
- You understand that Web Judicata uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Web Judicata, or any other Web Judicata service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Web Judicata. You are granted express permission to use any child support calculations created by the Service in perpetuity.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Web Judicata customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transfered unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Web Judicata) of other customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Web Judicata does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Web Judicata shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Web Judicata has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- Although we cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security, the Service takes reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, contact us by email for help.
- The failure of Web Judicata to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Web Judicata and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Web Judicata (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at mtchildsupport dot com.
- THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SERVICE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- THE SERVICE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
- OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.